March 19, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
PRESENTS A RECRUITMENT EVENT FOR:
In New Bedford:
- Fishery looking to hire production workers, sanitation workers, and QC techs. Must have a flexible schedule since hours are based on production.
- Truss company looking to hire those with carpentry skills. Must know how to read a tape measure, and have some experience with hand/power tools. 1st and 2nd shift available.
- CSR/Tech Support needed. Must be comfortable answering phones and have proficient typing skills. 1st shift. *Resume required*
- Machine operator/Small Part assembly. 2nd shift. *Resume Required*
In Fall River:
- Fiberglass assembly. 1st shift.
- Production and assembly. 1st shift.
TUESDAY, MARCH 19TH FROM 11AM TO 1PM.
11AM TO 11:30AM IS VETERANS PRIORITY.